“We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.”
Here are some “posts” I’ve written. They are not written for the express purpose of being published here, but I post them here anyway.
I mostly write short stories, however poetry or long-form papers/essays may also appear here every so often.
(nothing here yet)
Music collection and thoughts on music
I am a synesthete, which in my case means that I may interpret/visualize certain sounds and tastes as shapes or curves.
For example, the taste of marzipan looks like a hook-shaped curve.
- Computer stuff
- Mainstream Linux distributions like Ubuntu and Mint are beyond sufficient for every-day use by the majority of people.
- For software engineering, using Linux or MacOS offers a far superior experience in most use-cases, and allows for far more efficient workflows with less bloat.
- For normal use, thumb trackball mice are a superior pointing device (although I’ll always be partial to Lenovo’s TrackPoint). For videogames, I still use a “regular” mouse.
- General tech stuff
- Firefox is the best browser currently available.
- 6+ inch screens on phones are way too big, and I’m not sure why making them is the meta.
- Utz “Extra Dark” pretzels are fantastic, and grossly underrated.
- Orangutans, cats, and owls are cool.
- Potatoes are good in any form (except raw), especially in a samosa.